Do You Need an Adapter to Use SleepPhones® Classic?
Most wired headphones have 3.5mm plugs. SleepPhones® Classic headphones also have a 3.5mm plug. If your device has a standard round port, you should be able to use any headphones without an adapter.
A select group of manufacturers began eliminating the round 3.5mm port from their devices a few years ago. Anyone with those devices needs an adapter to use any headphones that have a 3.5mm plug.
Before ordering SleepPhones® Classic or the Lightning adapter:
- Look closely at the ports on your device. Determine if you have a 3.5mm port.
- Check the original box your device came in. You may have received an adapter with your purchase.
Identify if you have an Apple or Android device. Device type determines which adapter you may need.
- iPhones without 3.5mm ports will need 3.5mm to Lightning adapters
- Androids without 3.5mm ports will need 3.5mm to USB-C adapters
- Contact customer service with your questions at 877-838-4790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a Lightning adapter to connect wired headphones to your iPhone, you can buy one right here:
(Not compatible with Android devices)