ASMRtist Spotlight — Alana ASMR
Alana watched ASMR videos for six years before she started making her own content at the urging of a fellow ASMRtist.
The Canadian describes her style as minimalist. For her SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition track, she focused on a wide range of triggers. "I included microphone brushing, microphone scratching, fabric scratching, wood tapping, whispered trigger words, and blowing on the microphone," she says. "It's a compilation of sounds sure to relax listeners."
The most rewarding part of her ASMR journey was when she received a message from a subscriber thanking her for creating videos that helped him deal with insomnia and anxiety. "Hearing the difference my ASMR makes for people is the most heartwarming feeling," she says.
Alana admires many other ASMRtists and would love to do a collaboration with one of them one day.
Check out Alana ASMR and 15 other top ASMR artists on SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition, the first headphones to contain exclusive ASMR content built into them.
Listen to a Sample of Alana ASMR's Exclusive Track:
What IS SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition?
They are the first headphones to come preloaded with ASMR content. (Eight hours, in fact!). They aren't just any headphones— they're SleepPhones®, the world's most comfortable headphones for sleeping and relaxing. SleepPhones® feature flat speakers in a soft, stretchy headband. They also contain a thin, flexible module with a button that lets you play, pause, skip tracks, and control the volume. With SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition, there's no external device or cords— just simple headphones that can play for 20 hours from a three-hour charge.
You'll love the superior sound quality from the eco-friendly, lead-free speakers. Ditto for the comfortable headband made from our proprietary SheepCloud™ fabric. Our headbands are machine washable and come in two fabrics: warm Fleece and moisture-wicking Breeze. You can also choose from three sizes and lots of great colors!
It's the first headphones to come preloaded with ASMR content. You'll enjoy eight hours of deeply relaxing ASMR content from 16 of today's most popular ASMR artists.
- ASMR Psychetruth: Softly spoken meditation to help you unwind
- Alana ASMR: Mic brushing, scratching, tapping, whispering
- Christen Noel ASMR: Tapping, scratching, squishy sounds, whispering
- Fairy Asmr: Italian whispering, mic brushing, multilayered sounds
- Marno ASMR: Scratching, hand rubbing, layered sounds
- The One Lilium ASMR: Soft ASMR triggers
- Seafoam Kitten's ASMR: Tapping, crinkling, whispering
- DiamondASMR: Tapping, typing, positive affirmations
- ASMR Mamá Susurros: Inaudible whispering with other triggers
- Brittany ASMR: Assorted layered triggers
- Whisper Audios ASMR: Guided meditation
- Doncella Susurros ASMR: Water triggers, tapping, delicate mouth sounds
- ASMR with Allie: Progressive muscle relaxation, tapping
- Be Calm with Becca ASMR: Effective relaxation technique for anxiety
- Queen of Serene ASMR: Spoken sleep meditation with soft music
- Tori ASMR: Ear brushing, whispering