ASMRtist Spotlight - Tori ASMR
Tori turned to ASMR as a way to find relief from severe anxiety that made it hard for her to relax and fall asleep. She came to fall in love with ASMR and decided to launch a YouTube channel in 2016.
The Califorian wants people to feel like a close friend when they tune into her caring, gentle videos. Her track for SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition uses that approach to create a relaxing ear massage.
Tori feels most proud after receiving messages from viewers saying how much her content has helped them. "These messages make me feel like I have a purpose, and I'm so happy that I am able to help even a little bit," she says.
When it comes to her favorite sounds, Tori is a big fan of good old Mother Nature. "The wind blowing through the trees and the birds chirping make me feel at ease and peaceful," she says.
Check out Tori ASMR and 15 other top ASMR artists on SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition, the first headphones to contain exclusive ASMR content built into them.
Listen to a Sample of Tori ASMR's Exclusive Track:
What IS SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition?
They are the first headphones to come preloaded with ASMR content. (Eight hours, in fact!). They aren't just any headphones— they're SleepPhones®, the world's most comfortable headphones for sleeping and relaxing. SleepPhones® feature flat speakers in a soft, stretchy headband. They also contain a thin, flexible module with a button that lets you play, pause, skip tracks, and control the volume. With SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition, there's no external device or cords–just simple headphones that can play for 20 hours from a three-hour charge.
You'll love the superior sound quality from the eco-friendly, lead-free speakers. Ditto for the comfortable headband made from our proprietary SheepCloud™ fabric. Our headbands are machine washable and come in two fabrics: warm Fleece and moisture-wicking Breeze. You can also choose from three sizes and lots of great colors!
It's the first headphones to come preloaded with ASMR content. You'll enjoy eight hours of deeply relaxing ASMR content from 16 of today's most popular ASMR artists.
- ASMR Psychetruth: Softly spoken meditation to help you unwind
- Alana ASMR: Mic brushing, scratching, tapping, whispering
- Christen Noel ASMR: Tapping, scratching, squishy sounds, whispering
- Fairy Asmr: Italian whispering, mic brushing, multilayered sounds
- Marno ASMR: Scratching, hand rubbing, layered sounds
- The One Lilium ASMR: Soft ASMR triggers
- Seafoam Kitten's ASMR: Tapping, crinkling, whispering
- DiamondASMR: Tapping, typing, positive affirmations
- ASMR Mamá Susurros: Inaudible whispering with other triggers
- Brittany ASMR: Assorted layered triggers
- Whisper Audios ASMR: Guided meditation
- Doncella Susurros ASMR: Water triggers, tapping, delicate mouth sounds
- ASMR with Allie: Progressive muscle relaxation, tapping
- Be Calm with Becca ASMR: Effective relaxation technique for anxiety
- Queen of Serene ASMR: Spoken sleep meditation with soft music
- Tori ASMR: Ear brushing, whispering