ASMRtist Spotlight — Be Calm with Becca ASMR
British ASMR artist Becca turned to ASMR after going through a breakup that made it hard for her to sleep. She eventually started her own channel in 2015 to share her "comforting and creative" ASMR content.
The track she created for SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition is meant to help anyone battling anxiety.
"I was introduced to the relaxation technique I use on the track during a flight to India," she explains. "I'm scared of flying, and a psychologist who coincidentally sat next to me talked me through it. It doubles as really good ASMR content."
Becca, whose favorite sounds are water bottle spray sounds and gentle paper crinkling, greatly admires ASMR artist Whispers Red. Her dream project would be any one that would let her pursue ASMR as a full-time job.
Check out Be calm with Becca ASMR and 15 other top ASMR artists on SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition, the first headphones to contain exclusive ASMR content built into them.
Listen to a Sample of Be Calm with Becca ASMR's Exclusive Track:
What IS SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition?
They are the first headphones to come preloaded with ASMR content. (Eight hours, in fact!). They aren't just any headphones— they're SleepPhones®, the world's most comfortable headphones for sleeping and relaxing. SleepPhones® feature flat speakers in a soft, stretchy headband. They also contain a thin, flexible module with a button that lets you play, pause, skip tracks, and control the volume. With SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition, there's no external device or cords— just simple headphones that can play for 20 hours from a three-hour charge.
You'll love the superior sound quality from the eco-friendly, lead-free speakers. Ditto for the comfortable headband made from our proprietary SheepCloud™ fabric. Our headbands are machine washable and come in two fabrics: warm Fleece and moisture-wicking Breeze. You can also choose from three sizes and lots of great colors!
It's the first headphones to come preloaded with ASMR content. You'll enjoy eight hours of deeply relaxing ASMR content from 16 of today's most popular ASMR artists.
- ASMR Psychetruth: Softly spoken meditation to help you unwind
- Alana ASMR: Mic brushing, scratching, tapping, whispering
- Christen Noel ASMR: Tapping, scratching, squishy sounds, whispering
- Fairy Asmr: Italian whispering, mic brushing, multilayered sounds
- Marno ASMR: Scratching, hand rubbing, layered sounds
- The One Lilium ASMR: Soft ASMR triggers
- Seafoam Kitten's ASMR: Tapping, crinkling, whispering
- DiamondASMR: Tapping, typing, positive affirmations
- ASMR Mamá Susurros: Inaudible whispering with other triggers
- Brittany ASMR: Assorted layered triggers
- Whisper Audios ASMR: Guided meditation
- Doncella Susurros ASMR: Water triggers, tapping, delicate mouth sounds
- ASMR with Allie: Progressive muscle relaxation, tapping
- Be Calm with Becca ASMR: Effective relaxation technique for anxiety
- Queen of Serene ASMR: Spoken sleep meditation with soft music
- Tori ASMR: Ear brushing, whispering